Carlos Ramos brings us another character portrait in anticipation of everyone’s favorite well-intentioned drug dealer, Karl, returning to action in this week’s all new Workaholics.
Where has Karl been? Where hasn’t he been, right ke-mo-sab? If we had to guess, these candidates top the list:
- Searching for the “Springfield” The Simpsons takes place in
- Driving to the IRS headquarters to drop off his incorporation papers in person
- Training MMA in hopes of joining a rapper’s posse as “The Muscle”
- Got so high he passed out in the Rape/Grape Van and it got towed and he woke up and thought he time traveled and spent months trying to change the future which was actually the present then the drugs wore off and he realized he biffed ALL the dog sitting he was supposed to do
- Vacationing in Palm Dessert
Adam, Blake, and Ders welcome back Karl as they take in some “High Art”, this Wednesday at 10/9 CT, only on Comedy Central.